Faharas Net is the first digital platform of its kind (the first Arabic platform for profit-making), where it offers every writer a practical learning opportunity, not just theoretical, on the basics of writing content according to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) standards; optimizing websites for search engines and then earning for writing articles thereafter.
About Faharas Website
Faharas Network: An Arabic encyclopedia, our website address is faharas.net. We aim to publish authentic Arabic content, far from falsification and distortion. To learn more, please visit our ‘About Us’ page.
“You/Your” refers to you, the site user. “We/Us” means Faharas Network, a personal individual institution – non-commercial, non-profit, and any members of the Faharas platform. “Users” refers to the users of the site in general and/or individually as the context indicates. We deal with all personal data and information related to the user in full compliance with all relevant privacy protection legislation.
Conduct market research, including statistical analysis related to user behavior, which we may present to third parties in a non-personal, aggregate form;
Enable us to fulfill all legally imposed requirements; and send periodic communications to you (which include email), regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers.
We may disclose your User Information to a third party:
- For the third party to send periodic communications to you regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers on our behalf.
- If we are involved in a sale or purchase of business or assets, in which case we may disclose your User Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If a third party acquires all or most of our assets, in which case the User Information you provided to us will be transferred to the third party as part of the transferred assets.
- If we are required to disclose or share your User Information to: a) comply with legal obligations; b) enforce or apply terms and conditions and/or any other agreements; or c) protect our rights, property, safety, our customers, or other users.
- We may disclose your User Information to any of our affiliated companies, including our subsidiaries and our holding companies and their subsidiaries, wherever these companies are located in the world and for whatever reason.
You can inform us of any updates, modifications, and corrections you make to the User Information we previously collected through the use of the feedback form link in the Contact Us section on the Site.
You can withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications about specifications, products, services, events by responding to the “Unsubscribe” link in communications coming from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your User Information to a third party to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent.
Protecting Your User Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. While we are fully committed to protecting your User Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of data, including your User Information, is at your own risk.
On our part, we observe industry standards and use security applications to protect User Information from unauthorized access or misuse. Accordingly, when we use your User Information, we apply industry standard procedures and security specifications to prevent unauthorized access to User Information.