A terrifying incident unfolded at Latchmere Recreation Ground when a mother expressed her relief, stating she is “lucky to be alive” after an XL Bully launched an attack. The dog, reportedly an XL bully breed, was involved in an aggressive incident affecting local children.
- XL Bully dog attacks in Latchmere Recreation Ground.
- Incident occurred around 11:30hrs on Friday, 2 February.
- Mother involved in the incident claims a narrow escape.
- Police and South West Safer Neighbourhoods Team responded.
- Investigation underway; public urged to report sightings.
Latchmere Recreation Ground dog attack: Community Shocked
The community is reeling after the shocking attack by an XL Bully dog in a usually peaceful local park. Sergeant Steve Hales from the South West Safer Neighbourhoods Team confirmed the police were alerted by a concerned citizen. The incident has raised questions about the safety of public spaces and responsible pet ownership.
Following the incident, authorities are calling for increased vigilance in public areas. The mother involved, recounting her ordeal, said she is “lucky to be alive” after the XL Bully launched its attack. The police are now urging anyone with information to come forward to prevent further incidents.
|Date of Incident
|Friday, 2 February
|Time of Incident
|Latchmere Recreation Ground, SW11
|Breed of Dog
|South West Safer Neighbourhoods Team
- Snow and Flood Alerts Issued Across the UK
- Survivor Distressed by Manchester Arena Attack Conspiracy Theories – BBC
- Two Councils in Northern Ireland Raise Local Taxes, More to Follow
The unfortunate dog attack at Latchmere Recreation Ground involving an XL Bully serves as a sobering reminder of the potential dangers lurking in public spaces. The mother’s anguished statement, “lucky to be alive,” emphasizes the seriousness of the incident and underscores the need for heightened community awareness. As the investigation into the Latchmere Recreation Ground dog attack progresses, anyone with relevant information is strongly encouraged to come forward and assist the authorities.